So the other day I went to Hobby Lobby and they had rearranged. As Kel and I were looking at all of the new displays I suddenly realized that I was looking at PUL. My excitement was overwhelming. The entire display was on baby diapers. They had a Babyville DIY diaper book, the PUL material, FOE (fold over elastic), snaps, snap pliers, appliques. Everything was color coordinated. I immediately bought 1 yard of PUL, 1 yard of suedecloth, 1 yard of flannel, the FOE, snaps, snap pliers, and the book. I have since made three diapers and have enough material to make one more diaper. I made one FOE Pocket Diaper, one Quick-Dry AIO, and one Quick-Dry AIO with leg gussets. I see several things I would do differently next time. For instance I don't like the opening to the pocket. I fought with the gussets and had to rework them because I didn't get the FOE tight enough the first time and it may still not be tight enough. I also would like to work on the stitch on my built in soakers. I didn't take the stitch right to the edge like I should have. I think if I get a side cutter foot, my current stitch would be fine. I also screwed up the snaps on my first pocket diaper and had to add more snaps to fix it.