Thursday, July 14, 2016

ienjoy Home Ultra Soft Down-Alternative Pillow Review

I received a sample of the Becky Cameron pillow to try before offering it to my ladies and thought I should do a proper review.
The product catalog describes this pillow "Bring comfort to a whole new level with the Home Collection Ultra Soft Down-Alternative Designer Pillow.  Designed with a soft and luxurious microfiber cover and plush down alternative fill this pillow is like sleeping on a cloud.  Expertly engineered down fibers provide complete support while resisting matting, lumping, and shifting.  Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, and Hypo-Allergenic these pillows are perfect for allergy sufferers and those with sensitive skin.  Add a cloud of comfort to your sleep experience with the Home Collection Down Alternative Pillow."  The features of this pillow include; superior weave for durability and a buttery-soft feel, cover made of ultra-plush and soft 90GSM microfiber, micro-down fiber alternative filling, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, available in standard size or king size, choice of medium or soft firmness, easy care (machine wash cold, tumble dry low).
I ordered my husband a king medium fill and it came in a very nice small box, but I could tell immediately that it was going to be heavy!  The standard pillow is 20"x26" and the king is 20"x36".
When I pulled it out, it had been vacuum sealed so it could fit in the box.



It is a heavy pillow, comparable to my memory foam queen pillow and weighs in at 3 lbs 12.9 ounces.  Once opened it immediately fluffed up and I placed it on our bed for my husband as a surprise.  He had been complaining about his pillow for months.

He has been using it for three nights and says it is the best pillow he has had, even better than the memory foam one he had two pillows before.  To me it seems soft, but it did hold my neck straight and seemed comfortable for both back sleeping and side sleeping.  My husband sleeps mostly on his side, but I wake up to him on his back as well.  I am interested in seeing how this pillow holds up to his abuse and will post addendums as needed!

1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in this post is too good enough and can be very useful to me. I will keep it in mind and thanks for sharing the valuable information as well as keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Cheap smart watch Thanks.

    ReplyDelete